The Nigeria National Accreditation System, NiNAS presents Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” For Laboratory staff of Weights and Measures Department, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
At the end of the three (3) day training course, participants should be able to:
- Understand, interpret and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017;
- Develop a laboratory management system;
- Describe and apply the process-based approach;
- Conduct an internal audit; and
- Prepare for external audits like accreditation.
Date: 25th – 27th January, 2021
Venue: Raymond Tavares Board Room, NiNAS Head Office, No. 15 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja.
Time: 9.00 am each day
There will be both a pre- and post-training tests to be taken by the participants.
Participants are required to have access to a computer or mobile devices before and during the training since ALL training materials will be available only in soft copies.